Waxing and Tinting
Facial waxing and brow and eyelash tinting are available alongside other treatments or on their own.
REQUEST YOUR FREE BEAUTY CONSULTATION
Waxing is a process that eliminates facial hair by removing it at the root. When performed correctly, waxing can leave your face smooth and free of unwanted hair for weeks.
Benefits of facial waxing
- Long-lasting. Because waxing removes the entire hair shaft, results are much longer lasting than shaving or depilatory creams.
- Greater precision. With waxing, your aesthetician has complete control over which hair is removed, allowing her to create perfectly shaped brows. This also makes waxing ideal for smaller areas of the face that need waxing and shaping.
- Less hair regrowth. Waxing damages the hair follicle, causing hair to grow back thiner and finer over time. With repeated waxing, some follicles may stop producing hair altogether.
Eyebrow and lash tinting
Perfectly polished brows may require more than removing a few strays. If your eyebrows are naturally light or thin, or if you’ve over-plucked in the past, eyebrow tinting can help you create luxurious supermodel brows without the need to draw them on every day. With eyebrow tinting, a dye is applied to to enhance color, shape, and thickness. Results last approximately six to eight weeks.
Benefits of eyebrow tinting
The most obvious benefit of eyebrow tinting is that it gives your eyebrows more color. This is a huge benefit for people with naturally fair eyebrows. Aside from enhancing color, eyebrow tinting can be used to:
- Make your brows appear thicker. The dye used in eyebrow tinting increases the volume of brow hairs and makes them look longer. It also attaches to new hair growth, helping to fill in the shape of your brows.
- Complement a new hair color. While your hair and brows don’t need to match, sometimes coloring your hair can create an unbalanced appearance. Eyebrow tinting can create a more balanced appearance by bringing a complementary color to your brows.
- Add definition to your face. Thick brows can create contour and a point of interest, which can make your face appear thinner.
- Cut valuable time from your morning routine. Tinting gives you the color you desire without having to spend time shaping your brows every morning with eyebrow pencil or powder. And, you don’t have to worry about it washing off.
Benefits of lash tinting
Much like eyebrow tinting, lash tinting can add definition to the eye area by increasing color and volume. Last tinting works best on people with lighter-colored lashes or on people who have lashes that naturally fade at the ends.
Lash tinting can eliminate the need for mascara, giving you beautiful lashes even on days you don’t have time to put on makeup. And, you can hit the beach or the pool without worrying about your mascara running.
Last tinting typically lasts four to six weeks. To extend results, avoid oil-based cleansers or moisturizers, which will dissolve the tints faster.