Welcome to the next big thing! Have you been hearing about Micro-Needling? It’s a treatment where a device with tiny needles is used to make microscopic punctures in the dermis of the skin. These miniscule punctures signal your body to produce collagen and elastin to help repair the injury. This micro-needling procedure is amazing for minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars. Micro-Needling is even effective in treating stretch marks. It can also help to reduce pore size and create more radiant, even-toned skin!
Some advantages to our SkinPen II Micro-Needling Treatment:
- Treatment is minimally invasive and quick
- Performed in our centers with little or no downtime
- Can be used on all skin types
- Effective on most parts of the body
So, this sounds amazing, right? Here are some answers to the most FAQ on micro-needling:
- How long does a treatment take?
- Depending on the area being treated, usually around 30-60 minutes. We recommend 3 or 5 treatments depending on the area being treated.
- Is it painful?
- The SkinPen is equipped with multiple settings to help make treatment comfortable for most patients. We also will provide a topical numbing cream before your procedure to maximize comfort.
- What is the downtime and side effects that I can expect?
- Most patients have some slight swelling and redness/pinkness (like a mild sunburn) for 2-4 days. Individual results will vary though.
- When will I see results?
- Many people notice healthier looking skin immediately. The natural process of skin repair occurs over several weeks. Damage that has occurred over time won’t disappear immediately, but you should see a final result 3-6 months after your last treatment.
Our SkinPen II Micro-Needling treatments are performed by our wonderful Aesthetician, Karin. Request your no cost consultation for this amazing new procedure now and be on your way to naturally more beautiful skin.
Karen Eisenbraun is a certified holistic nutrition consultant and writer with a background in digital marketing. She has written extensively on the topics of nutrition and holistic health for many leading websites.
Karen received her nutrition certification from the American College of Healthcare Sciences in 2012. She follows a ketogenic diet and practices intermittent fasting. Karen advocates a whole foods approach to nutrition and believes in empowering yourself with information that allows you to make smarter decisions about your health.