You’ve achieved your weight loss goal – congratulations! Now, indulge yourself with a healthy reward.
It’s the day that you have been longing for – through a combination of healthy lifestyle changes and dedication, you have achieved your goal weight! Now, how will you celebrate without tipping the scale back? Try our healthy suggestions for a well-deserved reward:
- Give yourself a gift. You’ve worked hard to get to a healthy goal weight – why not give yourself a little something to display on your new figure? Whether you pick up a shiny trinket, a form-flattering bathing suit, or a pair of fabulous sunglasses that draw attention to your slimmer face, take the time to give yourself a gift that reflects the goals you have accomplished.
- Treat yourself to a spa day. Your feet, no doubt, have played a big role in getting you to your goal weight (running, walking, lunging, squatting, etc.), so there’s no better way to reward yourself than by giving them the royal treatment. Get a foot massage, a pedicure… the works! You’ll be so pleased with your pampered toes that the thought of food will barely cross your mind.
- Splurge on something fitness or nutrition-related. To maintain your goal weight, you will want to continue to eat a balanced diet, exercise regularly, and make healthy lifestyle choices. Reward yourself for achieving this milestone by investing in something that will help you practice maintenance for life:
- If you enjoy time spent working out, consider investing in new exercise clothes or a few sessions with a personal trainer.
- Have you learned to love eating healthy, nutritious meals? Give yourself the gift of cooking classes, or ask a friend or family member who is talented in the kitchen to show you how to prepare a few healthy recipes.
- Take a fitness or foodie-related vacation.
Achieving your goal weight is possible with the help of Garcia Weight Loss! To learn more about our program, please visit our website to schedule your personalized no-cost, no-obligation consultation today.
Karen Eisenbraun is a certified holistic nutrition consultant and writer with a background in digital marketing. She has written extensively on the topics of nutrition and holistic health for many leading websites.
Karen received her nutrition certification from the American College of Healthcare Sciences in 2012. She follows a ketogenic diet and practices intermittent fasting. Karen advocates a whole foods approach to nutrition and believes in empowering yourself with information that allows you to make smarter decisions about your health.